Responsible – who is responsible for the data processing?
Identity: Maquinas Marinas SL
Registered office: C/txatxamendi 35, Pol 110, 20100 Lezo Gipuzkoa
Contact: Xabier Yeregui
Domain name: www.maqmar.com
Purposes – for what purposes do we treat your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General of Data Protection, we inform you that we will process the data you provide us with:
- Manage the contracting of services that you perform through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by Maquinas Marinas SL, by any means (telephone, postal mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- Complying with legally established obligations, as well as verifying compliance with contractual obligations, included fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to organizations and authorities, as long as they are required in accordance with the legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Derived from the aforementioned purposes, in Maquinas Marinas SL we manage the following categories of data:
- Identifying data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides third-party data, he / she declares their consent and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting Maquinas Marinas SL from any responsibility in this regard.
- However, Maquinas Marinas SL may carry out the verifications to verify this fact, adopting the appropriate due diligence measures, in accordance with the data protection regulations.
Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The data processing whose purpose is the sending of periodic newsletters about services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the interested party, expressly requested to carry out Such treatments, in accordance with current regulations.
In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who submits their data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although This may affect the possible communication in a fluid manner and obstruction of processes that you wish to carry out.
Finally, the data may be used to comply with the legal obligations applicable to Maquinas Marinas SL
Term of Data Conservation – How long will we keep your data?
Maquinas Marinas SL will keep the personal data of the users only during the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, as long as it does not revoke the consents granted. Subsequently, if necessary, it will keep the information locked during the legally established deadlines.
Recipients To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers that provide services to Maquinas Marinas SL, such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of the contracted services.
Maquinas Marinas SL, has signed the corresponding treatment contract contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to Maquinas Marinas SL, with the aim of guaranteeing that said suppliers will treat your data in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
They may also be assigned to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when established by current regulations.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to take care of your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the servers of Maquinas Marinas SL
- Encryption of the information on the servers of Maquinas Marinas SL
- Other measures that prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which Maquinas Marinas SL has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized according to the commitment of Maquinas Marinas SL with the protection, integrity and security of the personal data of the users.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation on whether in Maquinas Marinas SL we are treating personal data that concerns you, or not.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, in if necessary, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may oppose the processing of your data. Maquinas Marinas SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You can also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to use any of your rights you can go to email@example.com.
Finally, we inform you that you can go to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish, you can also check our cookies